Naughty Twatty - IM PISSED AND POOPED!

I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out.They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that left blisters and burns all over my wrists and his ankle ankles (69)and a latex swing a ding that broke me out in a category five wasabi pea rash!!!

I was told by the saleswoman (50 something) that they were guaranteed to please. When I went back to return these items (because they have a guarantee that clearly did not please) they said all sales are final and I told them that they caused me a lot of pain and suffering. Why wont they refund my money? Do they seriously want to loose valuable clientele like us?

Does anyone have any ideas to suggest for me.

Are there any attorneys that specialize in this kind of pain and suffering.Im in severe need of help.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28, 2015 #1040538

Next time try applying the hot sauce directly to the *** and skip the bondage you sadistic fiend! Hope that helps!

boy toy

Oct 08, 2010 #198565 Abu Road, Rajasthan

hey inflamed, next time you and your husband wanna play around text me instead. i swing both ways. i think those toys you bought had already been returned once...thats why you got the blisters. i think the naughty twatty is renting those toys out or that fifty year ole woman is using them at break time. did you clean them off first? catagory five wasabi pea. THATS HOT!!!!!!!

Oct 06, 2010 #197731

why would you put that *** in your mouth? maybe you already had herpies.

Oct 05, 2010 #197391

I'd suggest some Neosporin on the rash and blisters..hmm..isn't pain and suffering part of it?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.